Toast to Our
Book a minimum of two nights in 2017 and celebrate with:
- 1 Complimentary Bottle of Prosecco
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Welcome to a St. Augustine hotel like no other
Once the home of the Dow Museum of Historic Houses, a beloved St. Augustine landmark dating back to 1790, The Collector Luxury Inn & Gardens blends contemporary luxuries and amenities, a deep reverence for authenticity and the quaint touches and personal service of a bed and breakfast. With its wrought-iron finishes, fountains and period details, St. Augustine’s most unique hotel casts a magical spell on historians, storytellers and modern-day explorers.
St. Augustine by the Sea Private Yacht Tour
Set sail along St. Augustine's historic Bayfront.
The Benefits of Booking
Direct Through Our Site:
- Lowest Rate Guaranteed
- Genuine Customer Service
- Personalized Experience & Added Perks
Centuries-old brick paths give way to lush gardens fragrant with honeysuckle and jasmine, perfect for outdoor cocktails and concerts.Learn More
Feel the history
Immersed in St. Augustine’s history, our guests are surrounded by museum-worthy antiques, artifacts and sculpture from the Dow collection.Learn More
Once named for St. Augustine’s most notorious schemer and scalawag, The Well honors Jesse Fish’s illustrious past with The Jesse, a handcrafted OJ-and-gin cocktail.Learn More
Storied. Stylish. So Spectacular.
Spanning nine historic buildings dating back to the late 18th century, The Collector’s 30 individually appointed rooms have unique historic features, including coquina walls, fireplaces and refurbished hardwood floors.
The Collector sits on the edge of St. Augustine’s Old Town, within easy walking distance of the city’s most celebrated attractions.View Interactive Map
- The Collector
- Fort Castillo
De San Marcos
- St. Augustine
- Lightner Museum
149 Cordova St
St. Augustine FL
Five Things You'll Love About St. Augustine
- Brick-lined St. George Street is a treasure trove of art galleries, shops and restaurants.
- Forty-three miles of sun-kissed beach are located just minutes from downtown.
- St. Augustine's architecture is nothing short of stunning. Don't miss the Lightner Museum.
- A local distillery makes small batch spirits in a historic building that was one once the city's ice house.
- The Old Town Trolley takes you to 20+ historic sites, including the Old Jail.